PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
We will not accept returned merchandise without a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Returns received without authorization will delay the process.
1. Create a Request for RMA by logging in to our RMA website. If you do not have an account yet, please click SIGNUP and provide
accurate information such as name, shipping address and a valid email address.
2. Please provide a detailed description of the reason for returning the product.
3. We will respond to your request within 2 business days, do not send your item until you have received an RMA Number. You will
receive a notification email when your RMA Request is approved. You can also log in to our system anytime to check the status
of your RMA.
4. Upon receiving an RMA Number, login to our website to print your RMA packaging slip and return label.
5. You can monitor the status of your return (24x7) by logging into our RMA portal from our website.
6. If we do not recieve any product for the RMA # issued in 60 days the RMA number will be voided.
7. Once repair order is invoiced we will require payment before shipment. If no payment is made after 60 days of the invoice the repair parts will be considered "Abandoned" and UBS-Axcera/LARCAN will claim ownership.